NYC Web Development
If has to be informational, the website must give viewers all the information that you would give clients when you go on a face-to-face consultation or estimate. The website must use the latest and great design and technology or else your more advanced competition will sweep them off their feet. Whether your selling products or providing services our design team will use current technology to make an online impact.
NYC Freelance Web Developers
HTML, CSS, PHP Ecommerce (Shopping Carts) Flash, Blogs, Social Networking PSD to HTML, Java Script, Web 2.0, Asp, Content Management System (CMS).
Here are some questions to get started building a website.
- What type of website would you like?
- Do you provide a service or are you selling a product?
- How many pages do you need?
- What are the pages?
- Do you have an existing website?
- If so please enter it?
- Do you have a logo?
- If so please upload that logo?
- Do you have a domain name?
- Do you have web hosting?
- Do you have a budget for the project?
- Please provide your desired colors?
Over the years NYC web design company, Benjamin Marc has been asked web design questions from potential clients before building their website. Whether the business is large or small, we will take the time to help educate their clients on the steps needed for building a website. Here is a list of questions compiled over the years that may help customers get more knowledge regarding web design.
How long does it take to build a website?
There are several different types of websites styles such as html, php, shopping carts, social media etc. So this question has a couple of answers.
A basic html or php can be built within 7-10 business days providing we have all the information needed to complete it. A shopping cart/ ecommerce website with several products may take up to a month.
NYC web design company, Benjamin Marc prides themselves on prompt & professional services to our clients. We want to make sure the website is designed fast but also make sure it is done right. Our websites are always browser tested for tweaks, errors and grammar.
BENJAMIN MARC IN THE NEWS
- How do you find a reliable freelance web designer in NYC? Finding a reputable web development firm can be difficult, we suggest either asking a friend or colleague for referrals or search online for New York City Web Design and see what comes up. Make sure you read reviews and testimonials about the web designer you hire.
- Does Benjamin Marc host the website as well? Yes! We have several hosting plans to choose from.
- Will my website be search engine friendly? Although Search Engine Optimization is a separate service we provide, we design and build all websites so that they are search engine friendly.
- We are very proud to announce the launch of a website for a dentist in New York City specializing in cosmetic dentistry & porcelain veneers.